3375 Edison Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Offices in Phoenix, AZ & Seattle, WA
ACCOUNTING AND RESTRUCTURING
Businesses of all shapes and sizes depend on accurate, insightful financial information to manage their day-to-day operations, capitalize on opportunities, and sustain profitability. We lend our expert support to meet your accounting needs so that you can focus your time and energy on building a strong business, and foundational is an accurate financial analysis.
We can prepare a complete set of financial statements to help you assess the health of your business.
- A Balance Sheet that gives you a snapshot of your overall financial condition at month, quarter, and/or year end
- An Income Statement (a.k.a. Profit and Loss Statement) that summarizes revenues, expenses, and net profits so you can assess the operating performance of your business
- A Comparison of Actual Performance to Budget so you can identify trouble spots in your revenue stream or spending patterns
- A Cash Flow Statement that shows how changes in your Balance Sheet and Income Statement affect your available cash
- Estimated tax liabilities
Our analysis of your financial statements helps you frame strategic initiatives (e.g., business expansion, acquisition) as well as tactical plans (e.g., accounts receivable and accounts payable management). Professionally prepared financial statements are also an essential resource when dealing with creditors (e.g., vendors, banks) and investors.
This page was last updated: February 9, 2019