Offices in Phoenix, AZ & Seattle, WA
This page was last updated: 5 May, 2018
Cross, Stone & Saber focuses on the field of commercial finance, under the universal premise that businesses and commercial real estate investors – large and small – are always in need of capital. Many times, banks cannot offer the money these businesses or investors need in the necessary time frame or at all.
FOR DETAILED OVERVIEW OF ALL FUNDING PROGRAMS PLEASE CONTACT US.
A few of our core funding programs:
Unsecured Business Lines of Credit:
- This unique program consists of offering business owners unsecured lines of credit. This can be offered to both start-up and existing business in all 50 U.S. states. These lines of credit can be funded in as little as 5 to 30 business days with any type of business in any industry. Funding can be secured with just a 1-page application with minimal documentation. Interest rates are as low as 6.25% and 0% interest for the first 12 months. The key benefit to this product is the fact that it is unsecured which is a very attractive option for people just starting a business or for long-established businesses looking to expand. Our lender is currently experiencing a 90% approval rate with the applications they currently see.
CMBS Conduit Commercial Real Estate Loans:
- In today’s commercial real estate market there are a few options to finance properties with one of them being a CMBS loan. CMBS stands for “Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities”. It is a type of mortgage-backed security backed by commercial properties that are “securitized” into a pool, and then transferred to a trust. The trust issues a series of bonds that are sold to investors. These loans are almost always issued by Wall Street investment banks like Goldman Sachs etc. The benefits from a borrowers perspective is a very low interest rate, non-recourse debt, with fixed term up to 10 years with 30 year amortizations. There are only a few investment banks offering these since the crash of 2008 and we have one of the best banks around that issue these.
Joint Venture Capital:
- Joint Venture Capital is similar to a partnership where the parties that enter into a joint venture agreement share in the losses and profits of the project or venture. It is different than a partnership in that the venture or joint venture agreement is for one specific project only.This is very typical with private investors and clients who wish to partner up with these private investors in order to get a project financed. Sometimes it makes sense from the client’s point of view to bring on a partner who will finance their project in exchange for equity in the client’s project. This comes in handy when the client has trouble in getting conventional financing through his or her bank.
Accounts Receivable Financing (Factoring):
- Every business has to maintain their cash flow in order to remain profitable and healthy. Small to medium-sized (and in some cases large) businesses that make or distribute products and/or provide services to other businesses in virtually every industry can benefit tremendously from A/R Financing.
- Any business-to-business company (meaning a business that sells products or services to another business) has accounts and invoices that do not get paid for 30, 60, 90, even 120 days. This has a tremendous effect on cash flow as the business owner is waiting to get paid on goods or services that they already performed. Turn receivables into cash with in 48 hours. The loan is not based on client’s credit but rather on the business client sells to.
Bridge and Hard Money Loans:
- These loans consist of scenarios where a commercial property owner can’t get traditional financing and they need to act fast to either acquire a commercial property, finish construction, or cash out on their commercial property assets. A distinct advantage of this type of financing is the loan is not based on the owner’s credit but rather on his assets. You will have one of the nation’s largest privately funded bridge lenders to work with. $1,000,000 to $100,000,000 bridge loans for commercial property and raw land acquisition, development, workouts, bankruptcies, and foreclosures. These can be closed on in as few as 5 days and as few as 2 days for a commitment to fund.
Commercial Real Estate Development Financing:
- In today’s market, traditional banks are not willing to take on the risk typically associated with development projects, so this type of financing is in high demand. We have a program to offer qualified developers to get their projects funded through a private investment capital source. This program is specifically designed for domestic and international real estate development projects between $5M-$150M USD (first tranche). For the developer, there are a variety of financing structures they can choose from to fit their needs, including interest-only periods, negotiable amortization schedules, balloon terms, and debt/equity options.
RESIDENTIAL FIX AND FLIP:
- Contact us directly for details.